Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Numbers I Like

I suck at Math... Seriously. Which, by the way, is weird seeing that my Mom and Dad are pretty good at it. Oh well, I guess dominant and dominant sometimes result to recessive. Or this is where nature versus nurture comes in. Unfortunately, my Math skills weren't nurtured. Nonetheless, there are some "numbers" that I like... numbers that make my life a lot more fun and maybe even complete. LOL

24/7 - Especially if used to described food places and delivery services
6-pack - Whether it's beer or chocolates, I LOVE IT!
93.1 - As in RX 93.1... Because I'm addicted to Chico and Delle's The Morning Rush, especially The Top Ten. Certified Rusher forever!
24 - Of course, it's miLLie&jeL's special number. Yihiiiiiiii!!!
1 - Because I'm the only one. I am my parent's only daughter and I am Millie's one and only baby.... Aaaaawwwww!
24 ulit - Because it's the channel where AXN is on... at least on my cable company
37 - Star World din syempre! LOL
100% - Because this is what I am and what I give 100% of the time... 100% real, 100% effort, 100% love, 100% bitchiness... yun na!
160 - The number of gigabytes my Maxtor external drive has
13 - 'Cause that's my birth date!!!
7 - My baby's birth date! That's the day in May when the love of my life was born... Aaaaaaawwww... Sweet kunyari! LOL
6hrs - Daily sleeping requirement
Speaking of sleeping... eto na, nagyayaya na si misis... matulog! LOL

No comments: